Monday, November 2, 2009

Being audience is the best


If I were to be a part of the painting I would like to be one of the audiences standing at the backside of Jesus. This is because I neither like to be too famous and outstanding nor such poor people as servant. Living too wealthy is sometimes very dangerous due to thievery and assassination, and living a poor life has no respect from other people and there would be no fun in life. Therefore, I want to live life very peacefully and steady until I die. Another reason why I chose the audience is because I don’t want to be the one who is involved in such big situation as Pilate. For example, in airport, when a strange person approaches to me saying, “Can you hold this for me?” or “Could you put this into your bag because my stuffs are overloaded?” I would ignore right away and don’t even look back because I don’t know what is inside that stuff. (This is common sense that should never accept that kind of request, especially in airport because you can be put to death if it is a drug.) Ultimately, in my opinion, being not too outstanding and being normal is the best idea because in some cases being outstanding is not good and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment